KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- A deputy was dispatched to a Centerburg nursing home on a resident, Charles Palmateer who was intoxicated and harassing and cursing at the staff and residents. Palmateer was warned of his conduct two prior times that evening but continued to drink. Palmateer was arrested for disorderly conduct with persisting and transported to Knox County Jail.
- A deputy was stopped by the complainant – a Centerburg resident – and reported his DX BMX bicycle had been stolen. The complainant met the deputy at his Centerburg office and filled out a statement form. A theft report was filed.
- The complainant called to report several unauthorized charges made to his debit card. The complainant changed his bank information and needed a report for documentation.
- The complainant/victim called the KCSO to report an unknown suspect slit his tires. A deputy responded and a report was filed.
- Makenna Elizabeth Coe was traveling south in Wooster Rd. and went off the right side of the roadway, striking an AEP utility pole. Coe spun around before coming to her final rest. She was cited for failure to control.
- Deputies were dispatched to Woodview Ln. in Fredericktown. Dispatch advised a male had threatened his wife as well as making suicidal remarks. Deputies arrived on the scene and made contact with the male and female. The female advised there was a physical altercation with her husband that resulted in injury. Photographs were taken of the female's injuries as well as the barn where the altercation took place. The male, Joshua Gorman was arrested for domestic violence and transported to Knox County Jail.
- The complainant ad visaed he observed the suspect's vehicle stop in the middle of Millwood Rd. The complainant stated he heard the suspect strike his mailbox with an object then drive off toward Millwood Landing. Photographs were taken, a witness statement taken and a report was made.
- A traffic stop was made for a vehicle that did not have its registration illuminated. Upon investigation, marijuana was seized and the passenger of the vehicle, Aaron Davies was discovered to have outstanding warrants. Davies was issued a minor misdemeanor citation for the marijuana possession and was arrested for an outstanding warrant out of Franklin County Municipal Court.
- A traffic stop was made on mount Vernon Ave. in Fredericktown. During the investigation, it was determined the operator of the vehicle was under the influence. Tucker L. Davis of Hammond LA was arrested for operating a vehicle under the influence. He was also issued citations for possession of marijuana and possession of marijuana paraphernalia.
- While working on special detail, deputies were advised of a campsite at Mohican Wilderness that had been an issue all day. The complainant continued to deal with the two campsites throughout the night. The complainant advised the campers to disperse and head to their campsites for the night. The suspect continued yelling and causing a disturbance at his campsite. The suspect was issued a disorderly conduct citation.