KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- A traffic stop was conducted on Harcourt Rd.near Pittsburgh Ave. Upon investigation marijuana and an open beer container were discovered in the vehicle. Standard field sobriety tests were conducted and the driver, Jamie Hager was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs. He was also issued citations for open container and possession of marijuana. Hager was transported to Knox County Jail.
- The complainant reported she gave her personal information to someone claiming to be from a government agency.A report was taken.
- Deputies located Traci Pillow-Clifton and arrested her on an outstanding warrant out of mount Vernon Municipal Court.
- Deputies responded to the Harcourt Motel on a report of prostitution, Deputies arrived and made contact with individuals who advised another subject in the parking lot a warrant. Beau Ashey was arrested on an outstanding warrant and transported to the Knox County Jail.
- Joshua enter was located and arrested in an outstanding warrant.He was handcuffed and transported to the Knox County Jail and released to jailstaff.
- The complainant reported someone had broken her driver side window during the early morning hours of 6-28-20. A report was taken on the complainant's behalf.