KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- Christopher A. Snedeker was traveling north on N. Sandusky St. when he swerved to avoid hitting something in the road. This caused him to hit William J. Reynolds, who was traveling south on N. Sandusky St.
- A deputy was dispatched to an abandoned 9-1-1 call on Meadow Ln. in Gambier. Upon arrival the deputy received a report of another 9-1-1 call across the road on Meadow Ln. The deputy responded to that call and made contact with the involved parties.
- Knox Community Hospital reported a male came into the Emergency Department for a stab wound. A deputy responded and spoke with the victim. The victim reported he did not know the suspects. A report was written and an investigation was initiated.
- A deputy spoke to the complainant by telephone. The complainant wanted to report she had two catalytic converters taken off her work delivery truck.
- The county 9-1-1 dispatcher received a call about a burglary in progress at the incident location. Deputies were dispatched and responded to the area. When the deputies arrived they spoke to the complainant and detained the suspect. It was found the property was in Morrow County and the investigation was turned over to the Morrow County Sheriff's Office.
- A deputy came upon a vehicle sitting on Coshocton Rd. near Rutledge Rd. involved in a deer crash. The deputy collected a written statement from the driver and photographs were taken of the vehicle for a crash report to be written.