KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- An abandoned vehicle was located in the roadway on Murray Rd. near Newark Rd. Deputies attempted to contact the vehicle owner but were unsuccessful. The vehicle was towed.
- Dispatch advised that they had received several calls about a male attempting suicide by lying in the street and jumping in front of cars. The male was highly intoxicated and was transported to KCH for treatment. The subject was issued a summons for underage consumption.
- The complainant advised scammers masquerading as customer service personnel took control of her computer and phone. A report was made for documentation.
- Deputies received a call from the complainant who reported he lent his truck to an individual on Johnson Ave. in Mount Vernon and the individual refused to give it back. Deputies made contact with the individual and an investigation was completed. The vehicle and documents concerning the vehicle were collected and forwarded to the City Law Director for review.
- A deputy was notified of a fraud complaint by phone. The deputy spoke to the complainant and a report was filed for unemployment fraud.
- The caller reported three of his trucks had been broken into and items were taken. A report was made for documentation.
- The complainant contacted the KCSO in reference to her vehicle not being returned after she lent it to another individual. A report was made and the vehicle was entered as an unauthorized use.
- Deputies were dispatched to a residence in Mount Vernon for a female threatening suicide with a gun. The female was ordered out of the front door where they were eventually able to speak to her. EMS was called to transport the female to KCH for evaluation.