KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The complainant reported unknown person(s) removed change from their vehicle overnight.
- A deputy spoke with the complainant by telephone. The complainant wanted to report an incident that took place on June 12, 2020, at his residence on Leroy St. in Mount Vernon. He stated sometime between June 12 and June 13, 2020, someone entered his sunroom and stole a female black rabbit.
- Cain M. Cluck was traveling southeast on Morgan Rd. when an animal crossed the road in front of him, causing him to swerve. Cluck lost control of his vehicle and hit a ditch, causing the vehicle to roll over.
- Deputies were dispatched to the KCSO for a disturbance in the parking lot. Deputies monitoring surveillance cameras witnessed a male urinate on a KCSO vehicle. Contact was made with the suspect, Ryan J. Glass who was arrested for disorderly conduct.
- A deputy was dispatched for a possible domestic violence incident. After investigating the incident, The suspect, Jaime L. Colon, Jr. was arrested.
- Deputies were dispatched to the intersection of Miswhey Rd. and Gilmore Rd. for a possible disabled vehicle. The complainant had called to report there was a red and white truck sitting in this intersection. He said the vehicle was running but was unsure if anyone was inside. The complainant later reported she could see a male slumped over the steering wheel. When deputies arrived they determined the male, Lance A. Roberts, was driving under the influence. Deputies attempted to perform standard field sobriety tests on Roberts but he refused to take them. Roberts was arrested and transported to Knox County Jail without incident.