KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The complainant called to report one of their clients had money stolen from their account. The money had been transferred to another person's account. A deputy responded and made contact with the complainant and guardian of the victim. A report was filed.
- Deputies were dispatched to a residence on Waterford Rd. in regard to a person brandishing a firearm. A statement was collected from the complainant and the suspect was located and interviewed. A report was filed and sent to the mount Vernon City Prosecutor's Office for review.
- The complainant called the KCSO to report her identity was being used by someone to apply for unemployment benefits. A report was taken.
- Jacob Slabaugh was traveling east on Coshocton Rd. near Grant Rd. via horse-drawn buggy when James J. Rubin, attempting to pass Slabaugh and collided with the rear-left wheel of the buggy. Rubin was issued a citation for improper passing. All parties refused medical treatment.
- A complainant called the KCSO to advised a resident at Concepts and Community Living was missing an iPad.
- The complainant came to the KCSO to file a report about telecommunications harassment. The complainant advised they received a phone call from a person who never said anything but would only breathe heavily. The complainant stated they felt intimidated by the behavior and wanted to file a report.
- Deputies went to Edgington Rd. in Danville in an attempt to locate Nicholas A. McDonald, who was wanted for felonious assault. McDonald was located and arrested.
- Deputies, along with other agencies, were in the area of Waterford Rd. and Pinkley Rd. looking for an individual who had fled from a vehicle pursuit. A deputy observed the suspect run from a residence and into the woods. When contact was made with the homeowner he advised the suspect had broken into the residence. A report will be made to document the incident.