KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The complainant called and advised the suspect had pushed him during an argument. The complainant requested a report and requested that report be sent to the City Law Director for review.
- Behavioral Healthcare Partners requested a deputy accompany them on an in-home evaluation of a subject. A deputy and BHP made contact with the individual. BHP provided contact information and resources for the individual. BHP advised the individual appeared capable of caring for herself and was in good heaslth. A report was completed for documentation.
- A complainant reported he had located multiple mailboxes and tires on his property. A report was taken.
- The complainant reported someone had forced entry into her work vehicle, overnight. Several tools were missing from the vehicle.
- Deputies responded to a drug overdose. A non-offense person was transported to Knox Community Hospital by the Mount Vernon squad.