KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The complainant called to report her adult daughter had been missing for approximately 24 hours. She advised her daughter had a history of mental illness and made suicidal remarks. Deputies responded and made contact with the complainant. A nation wide BOLO was released for the individual. It was eventually determined he daughter was located by an out-of-state agency and was incarcerated there. The complainant was notified and a report was made for documentation.
- Deputies were called to a residence on Dunham Rd. on a report a subject was depressed and experiencing suicidal thoughts. Deputies were able to meet with the individual and arrange for them to seek medical care.
- Deputies were called to a residence on Columbus Rd. on a report of theft from a mailbox. Statements were obtained a d a report made.
- Deputies responded to the Super 8 Motel on Coshocton Ave. about a call of a burglary at the complainant's residence. Deputies spoke with the complainant and a report was filed.
- Deputies conducted a traffic stop on E. Sugar St. in Mount Vernon. The driver was given a written warning for a broken windshield and the passenger was given a citation for underage consumption. A report was filed.