KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- Deputies responded to the area of Upper Gilchrist Rd. for a male making suicidal threats. The male was located and transported to Knox Community Hospital at his request.
- A male called the KCSO to report a possible breaking and entering at his rental storage unit with nothing stolen. Deputies responded and made contact with the complainant. A report was filed for the complainant.
- The complainant contacted the KCSO to file a complaint of identity fraud.
- Deputies responded to an address on Hyatt Rd. to assist Fredericktown EMS.
- The complainant advised the victim was deceived out of money by someone claiming to be an employee of PayPal.
- The complainant contacted the KCSO to file a report of a lock being cut off of a storage locker.
- While traveling south on Newark Rd, Donald C. Moore slid on the icy road and hit a mail box.
- Kathy D. Keim was making a left turn off of Vanatta Rd. heading west on to Columbus Rd. She began to lose traction and the rear of the vehicle slid around until the vehicle was facing east. Keim continued across the eastbound lane and ended up in the eastbound ditch, facing east. There were no visible signs of damage to the vehicle.
- Zachary Landon Fry stated he was heading west on New Guilford Rd. when he hit snow and slid off the road into a ditch striking a tree.
- Zachary Dale Bartley was traveling south on Granville Rd. when the vehicle went off the left side of the road, striking a mailbox and then hit a telephone pole. The owner of the mailbox was advised of the incident.
- Damien Lee Griswold was traveling west on Old Delaware Rd. when he slid on the icy road and collided with the guard rail of the westbound lane. Griswold then slid across the eastbound lane colliding with the eastbound guard rail.
- Jaina Nicole Rebel slid on the ice while traveling east on Danville-Amity Rd. She left the roadway and struck a mailbox and a tree.
- Deputies were dispatched to the Kenyon Athletic center to investigate a complaint of people breaking into cars. Deputies followed footprints in the snow and located an individual in possession of stolen property. The suspect was issued a citation in lieu of arrest for theft. He was also trespassed from Kenyon College property by Kenyon.