KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- Deputies were dispatched to the Harcourt Motel for a male causing a disturbance. Contact was made and EMS personnel were dispatched to check his vitals. The male was pink slipped to KCH for evaluation.
- The female victim/complainant arrived on station to file a report of domestic violence. Photographs and a statement were collect. A report was filed and sent to the City Law Director for review.
- Kenyon Campus Safety called the KCSO to report drugs and paraphernalia were found on campus and requested a deputy come and pick up the items. Deputies responded and collected the items for destruction.
- A caller reported a fraudulent unemployment claim was made in their name. Information was taken and a report was made to document the incident.
- A caller reported to the KCSO a fraudulent unemployment claim was made in her name along with a Visa Debit Card. Information was taken and a report written to document the incident.
- The complainant advised the non-offense victim attempted to take her own life by overdosing on medication. The non-offense victim was transported to Knox Community Hospital by the Eastern Knox County Joint Fire District.