KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- A victim/complainant called to report an unknown suspect opened an account in her name with a business called Preferred Lease. The complainant requested a report to be filed for documentation.
- The complainant advised she was at the Gambier Municipal Office because someone had broken into her residence. A KCSO deputy arrived at the office and then gave the complainant a courtesy ride back to her residence. The complainant said a picture frame and an iPad were stolen. The incident is currently under investigation.
- The complainant reported she had contacted what she believed was technical support for eBay and provided them with her information. She found out this was not eBay but a fraudulent company. A report was made for documentation.
- The complainant reported her place of employment received notice an unemployment claim had been fraudulently filed in her name. A report was made for documentation
- The complainant called and reported there was a male dressed in dark clothing standing on her porch ringing her doorbell. The complainant stated she said hello through the door but the male walked away.