KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- Nancy A, Gore and Shawn T. Frazee were struck by the detached rear windshield of an unknown vehicle while traveling on Coshocton Rd. causing damage to both vehicles. The unknown vehicle left the scene and was not located.
- A deputy spoke to the complainant at his residence about an incident with eBay. The complainant stated he ordered a golf driver and had not received the item.
- While traveling south on Wooster Rd. Nathan Isaac Kotterman attempted to pull into a driveway. He slid on the icy road and struck a fence post.
- A complainant called the KCSO stating her foster child had attempted to harm herself by taking pills. The juvenile was transported to Knox Community Hospital for evaluation.
- Deputies and medics responded to a residence on Old Mansfield Rd. because a male was having adverse side effects from taking an elicit drug. The male was transported to KCH for treatment.
- Deputies were dispatched to a residence on E. Main St. in Centerburg on a suicidal female. Dispatch advised the female had taken pills in an attempt to kill herself. Deputies arrived on scene and made contact with the victim. She was taken to St. Ann's Hospital voluntarily by Centerburg EMS.
- Deputies responded to a residence on Sychar Rd. for a domestic violence incident. Deputies obtained statement from the victim and family members. The suspect left the residence before law enforcement arrived. A warrant was issued for Colton A. Pelton for domestic violence and menacing.