KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- Deputies responded to the area or Pittsburgh Ave. for a reported theft. The complainant advised his storage unit was broken into and unknown items were taken and broken. An investigation is pending.
- A county resident contacted dispatch about a stolen identity. A report was taken as requested.
- A county resident was contacted by her employer via email telling them their Social Security number had been stolen from the employer's computer system. The resident also reported receiving a letter from Ohio Job & Family Services advising them their unemployment request had been approved. A report was taken over the phone.
- The complainant called to report she needed to file a report. She said some of the contents of her bottle of a narcotic cough syrup was missing.
- The complainant reported sometime overnight someone cased damage to a decorative cremation bench. A report was taken.
- A deputy spoke to the complainant over the phone. The complainant advised he was notified by his employer he had filed for unemployment.
- The complainant reported someone removed her daughter's medication from the residence. The incident occurred sometime between 1-9-21 and 1-11-21.