KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- A female came to the KCSO to report a possible domestic violence and assault incident Deputies collected a statement from the female and a report was filed. The following day a deputy issued an additional charge of child endangering to the suspect who was advised of all the charges against him and his court date.
- The complainant contacted the KCSO to file a report of identity fraud.
- A caller to the KCSO reported a firearm taken from their residence. A report was taken and the firearm entered as missing. The firearm was described as being a Smith & Wesson model 317-3 stainless 22 long rifle revolver 3” barrel.
- The victim reported someone opened an unemployment claim in his name. A report was taken for documentation.
- A deputy was dispatched to a Centerburg residence for a possible trespassing incident. The resident told the deputy an unidentified male tried to forcibly push his way by the resident after being asked to leave. The male then ran when the resident called 9-1-1. The resident tried to pursue the male but could not tell which direction he ran. A statement was collected and a report was taken.
- The complainant advised someone entered an outbuilding, damaged a farm implement, and stole bales of hay and a rifle.
- The complainant reported he was the victim of unemployment fraud and wanted a report for documentation. The complainant also called the state fraud/identity theft hotline to report the incident.
- The complainant called the KCSO to file a report of identity fraud.
- Deputies responded to the area of Van Winkle Rd. on a report of an assault. The parties were separated and a report was sent for prosecutor review.