KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The complainant advised someone used her identity to file for unemployment benefits.
- The complainant called and reported she could hear her father and his girlfriend arguing downstairs. The complainant said she heard a loud bang and didn't hear anything else at the time. Deputies responded to the scene and spoke to the complainant's father. He said he was in a verbal argument with his girlfriend and she left the residence highly intoxicated. Deputies looked for the female but were unable to locate her.
- The complainant contacted the Sheriff's Office to report her 13-year-old son was acting out and getting physically violent with her. The juvenile was taken into custody per the juvenile prosecutor and taken to the Muskingum County Juvenile Detention Center.
- The complainant called the KCSO stating her hunting blind, crossbow and arrows were stolen from her property.
- A deputy was dispatched to a fraud call on Columbus Rd. The caller stated she received a call from a lady out of state claiming she received a check from a person in Florida who was hiring her to be a home health aid. The person receiving the check felt it was suspicious a business check written in Ohio was being mailed from Florida.
- A complainant called the KCSO to report a theft/fraud. A report was taken and an investigation was started.
- The complainant contacted the KCSO to file a report of identity fraud.
- The complainant contacted the KCSO office. They stated they wanted to file a fraud report.
- Megan Michaela Cook was traveling west on Lower Fredericktown-Amity Rd. when a deer jumped in front of the vehicle. Cook hit the deer causing damage to the left front and enter front of the vehicle.