KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- Deputies were dispatched for a domestic violence call. The complainant reported her son-in-law had assaulted her daughter at the residence. Jeremiah John Davis was arrested for domestic violence and aggravated assault. A report was made for documentation.
- The complainant reported unknown persons filed for unemployment in her name, without her permission. The complainant notified the Office Of Job & Family Services and was given further information about identity fraud.
- A deputy was informed about a caller who wanted to report an incident of fraud. The caller someone had filed for unemployment in their name.
- A caller reported she was scammed out of money she paid for two puppies. The caller was advised to e-mail all correspondence to the KCSO. A report was done for documentation.
- Charles Stillings was traveling northwest on the Parrot St. Ext. and slowed down for a vehicle ahead. Cameron E. Rife was following Stillings and failed to slow down striking Stillings in the rear. Rife was cited for speed and ACDA.
- Deputies responded to Grand Valley Rd. to investigate a report of a suspicious vehicle. The vehicle was located and the driver, Barth L. Miesse, was arrested for operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
- A complainant reported someone had stolen items that were supposed to be delivered to her residence. The complainant asked for a report at the request of the USPS.
- Deputies were dispatched to the area of McLarnen Rd. and New Castle Rd. The caller advised a vehicle had been parked in the roadway for approximately one hour. Deputies arrived and made contact with an occupant of the vehicle. The sole occupant of the vehicle had no valid driver's license and was not from the area. The occupant was unable to contact a licensed driver so the vehicle was towed because it was a hazard.
- Deputies were dispatched to the area of Divelbiss Rd. on a report if domestic violence. A juvenile suspect was arrested and transported to the Muskingum Juvenile Detention Center.