KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The complainant contacted the KCSO in reference to her son threatening to harm himself. Officers responded and the son was taken to Knox Community Hospital for a mental health evaluation. A report was made for documentation.
- The complainant came to the KCSO to file a complaint of a road rage incident.
- The Centerburg High School principal turned in four vaping devices. They were booked into evidence for destruction.
- A deputy was dispatched to Valley Dale Dr. for a juvenile who was in an altercation with his stepmother. The caller stated the juvenile attempted to hit her but did not make contact. The caller stated the juvenile left the premises on foot. Deputies located the juvenile and brought him back to the home.
- The complainant came to the KCSO to file a report about an attempted fraud. A report was taken on the complainant's behalf.
- The complainant reported someone opened a bank account using their Social Security number. The complainant wanted a report to document the incident.
- A deputy was dispatched to the area of Coshocton Rd. for an injured deer in the roadway. The deputy was able to locate the deer and dispatched the animal with his office issued sidearm. A report was written.
- A deputy was patrolling on Millersburg Rd. and located an injured deer in the roadway. The deputy dispatched the deer and a report was written.
- Deputies responded to a residential fire on Carson Rd. The fire was caused by a wood-burning stove overheating. Deputies evacuated the premises safely. The Fredericktown Fire Department arrived and contained the fire.