KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- A vehicle owned by Seth N. McCurdy was left parked overnight on Coshocton Rd. in Howard. An unknown vehicle hit McCurdy's vehicle and left the scene. This caused damage to the driver side of McCurdy's vehicle including the door and mirror.
- Deputies responded to a possible domestic violence call. Statements were taken from everyone involved. A report was filed and sent to the prosecutor's officer for review.
- The complainant called the KCSO to report a juvenile had run away from a foster home. Deputies located the juvenile and returned him to the residence. A deputy stayed with the juvenile until someone from the foster care agency arrived to take custody.
- The complainant called the KCSO to report someone used their identity to file for unemployment benefits.
- A deputy dispatched a deer injured in a motor vehicle accident.
- Deputies were dispatched to a residence on Harris Rd. on a report of a drug overdose. The patient was given two doses of NARCAN by medics at the scene and taken to Knox Community Hospital for a medical evaluation. Deputies spoke to people at the scene but no drugs or drug abuse instruments were located.
- The complainant advised his truck had been stolen. It was described as a 2006 Chevy Silverado.