KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- A deputy was dispatched to a residence in Centerburg on a report of a suspicious person. The complainant said she talked to a man via RING camera. The resident asked the man why he was there and he said he was there to pick up some items he bought online. After that the man quickly left in a small black car. A report was taken and video was collected.
- Deputies were dispatched to a Mount Vernon residence for a fraud complaint. The complainant said she was contacted by her employer advising of a data breech and that an unemployment claim was made in her name. Information on how to protect her ID and credit was given to the complainant. A report was taken.
- The complainant advised someone had used his identity to acquire unemployment benefits.
- The complainant reported someone had used her identity to get unemployment benefits.
- The complainant advised they needed assistance with a combative patient. Deputies arrived and assisted with getting the patient restrained and to the hospital.