KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The caller contact the KCSO to report her 13-year-old daughter attempting to harm herself. The juvenile was transported to KCH with her father by Mount Vernon medics.
- The complainant advised a fraudulent unemployment claim was filed using his personal information. A report was generated for documentation.
- The complainant contacted the KCSO to file a report of identity fraud.
- The complainant called 911 to report an active domestic violence incident. The caller reported a male was pushing around a female and pushed her in front of a snow plow. A bystander picked up the female and took her to a nearby gas station and dropped her off. Contact was made with the victim but she refused to give deputies the name of the suspect. The area was searched but the suspect was not found. A report was made for documentation.
- Dispatch received a call about a possible suicidal male in the Mount Vernon area. Deputies searched the area, located the male and transported him to KCH. A report was filed.