KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- A deputy was traveling on Schenck Creek Rd. en-route to a call when a deer entered the roadway. The deputy struck the deer causing minor damage to the vehicle. The deer was alive but severely injured so the deputy dispatched it with his service pistol.
- The complainant called thr KCSO to report a disabled vehicle on Apple Valley Dr. The vehicle was abandoned and was towed because it was impeding traffic.
- Deputies were dispatched to a residence on Stutz Ave. in Mount Vernon for a possible domestic violence incident. When the deputies arrived they were able to determine the wife of the complainant had physically assaulted him. The wife, Allison Spaulding, was arrested for domestic violence and transported to Knox County Jail without incident.
- The complainant reported a fraudulent unemployment claim was taken out in his name. A report was taken to document the incident.
- The complainant reported someone had fraudulently taken out a small business loan in her name. A report was taken to document the incident.
- A deputy spoke to the complainant by phone. He wanted to report his employer had been contacted by the Bureau of Unemployment. But he is not on unemployment.
- Rebecca J. Critchfield was stopped on Upper Fredericktown Rd. waiting to turn onto Hyatt Rd. Karen Sue Seward was behind Critchfield but was unable to stop and struck her in the rear of the vehicle. Seward was cited for failure to control.
- A complainant advised someone used his debit card information without his permission. He wanted to file a report to document the incident.