KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The complainant called the KCSO regarding her utility trailer being stolen. The incident is under investigation.
- Max Andorfer left the roadway while driving east on Porter Rd. He struck the south ditch 562 yards from the intersection of Porter and Bogardus roads in Mount Vernon. Andorfer remained in the ditch and was cited for OVI.
- Deputies responded to the area of Fowls and Jug Run roads for as suspicious person. Ethan W. Marlow was located and was charged with 2 counts of OVI, failure to comply, criminal trespass and DUS. Marlow was transported to Knox County Jail.
- Deputies responded to a report of an unruly juvenile on Zion Rd. in Gambier. The complainant advised her son was causing a disturbance at their residence and was not obeying her. The report will be sent to the juvenile prosecutor for review.
- Deputies were dispatched to a residence on Burtnett Rd. in reference to a trespassing complaint. After speaking with the property owner and looking at precious calls for service to the residence, the suspect, who was still on scene was issued a summons in ,ieu of arrest fro criminal trespassing.