KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The complainant called the KCSO to report her vehicle stolen. She reported she parked it behind Subway in Centerburg and when she returned to the location to leave for work it was not parked where she left it. A deputy responded and a statement was written by the complainant. The vehicle was entered into L.E.A.D.S. as stolen and a report was completed for documentation.
- A deputy was dispatched to Apple Hill Dr. in Howard on a report of two neighbors' dogs fighting. The complainant stated her dog left her yard to play with the neighbor's dog in the street when the neighbor's dog bit her dog on the face. A witness was bitten as he tried to break up the fight. The witness declined medical assistance.
- The complainant reported her leased garbage bin had been stolen sometime during the past week, She provided a serial number and a report was made for documentation.
- A deputy was dispatched to the area of Hopewell Rd. and Grove Church Rd. on a report of an injured deer that needed to be dispatched.
- The complainant advised his vehicle was on fire on Vernonview Dr. The Monroe Twp. Fire Department arrived and extinguished the fire. Blubaugh Body took possession of the vehicle for insurance purposes.
- While on routine patrol a deputy found a disabled vehicle along the the side of Martinsburg Rd. The left rear of the vehicle was close to the white edge line and was in the middle of a hill. Because of the unsafe location of the vehicle the deputy had it towed.
- Deputies were dispatched to Gaskin Ave. in Gambier on a report of a potential burglary in progress. The subject was said to have left the area in a black Honda and was later found traveling west on Coshocton Rd. The subject was stopped and contact was made with the subject who left Gaskin Ave.