KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The complainant called the KCSO to report a burglary at her father's residence. Deputies responded and the incident is under investigation.
- Deputies took a report of needles found along Old Mansfield Road. The needles were collected and disposed of.
- The complainant called the KCSO about a bullet hole he found in his garage door. A report was requested to document the incident.
- The complainant called the KCSO to report an incident of identity fraud. Deputies spoke with the complainant and a report was filed.
- Deputies responded to an address on Becky Ln. about a burglary. The complainant came home and found a window to the residence open. The complainant reported several items missing from the home. An investigation is pending.
- The complainant called the KCSO to report a man trespassing at an apartment complex. Deputies responded and spoke with the complainant. A search of the area did not find anyone trespassing.
- The KCSO received a report of an injured deer along the roadway on Monroe Mills Rd. Deputies responded to the area and dispatched the deer. A report was written to document the incident.
- A traffic stop was conducted on a vehicle for an equipment violation on Possum St. in Mount Vernon. It was discovered the driver of the vehicle had four open suspensions on his driver's license. The driver was given a citation for the violations with a mandatory court appearance.