KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The complainant reported a wallet was stolen from an unlocked vehicle. The wallet contained miscellaneous items and an Ohio drivers license. A report was taken.
- Aidan Allen Loveridge was turning right to pass two parked motor vehicles. Loveridge the struck a vehicle owned by Thomas E. Bowman which was parked in a parking space.
- Allen Scott Rink and Justin D. Kessler were traveling east on E. Main St. in Centerburg when Kessler stopped waiting to turn left into a gas station. Rink failed to see Kessler had stopped and struck him in the rear. Rink was cited for failure to maintain assured clear distance ahead.
- The complainant called the KCSO to report they had found marijuana plants growing on a property they were renting for farm use. Deputies seized the plants.
- Brett Michael Hunnicut came to the KCSO to turn himself in. Hunnicut had an outstanding warrant out of Mount Vernon Municipal Court.
- Deputies executed a warrant arrest at a Flat Run Rd residence. The suspect, Austin Dal Colopy, was arrested and transported to Knox County Jail and released to jail staff without incident.