KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The complainant called the KCSO and advised he was driving behind a vehicle driving recklessly on the road. Another complainant called the KCSO and stated the male individual had something in his hand and believed it could be a gun. Deputies and the Danville Police Department responded and arrested Kevin Lynn Looker who is still under investigation.
- The complainant advised she gave who she thought was PayPal technical support access to her computer to fix her PayPal account. The complainant stated the so-called PayPal technical support requested her credit card information. She stated they charged her twice for $3.2221.99.
- Deputies responded to New Delaware Rd. for a suicidal subject. The subject was located with injuries and was treated by EMS personnel. The subject was transported to KCH voluntarily for a mental health evaluation.
- Deputies responded to the area of Columbus Rd. and Colonial Terr. for a disturbance. The complainant called to report his neighbor came to his house and was banging on the door, armed with a knife. The suspect was located and sent to KCH for a mental evaluation.
- Deputies were dispatched to a residence on Divelbiss Rd. on the report of a disturbance. After deputies arrived and spoke with witnesses a juvenile was arrested and taken to juvenile detention for domestic violence.
- The complainant called the KCSO to report a car cover was stolen off their car during the overnight hours of April 9 – 10, 2021. A report was filed.
- Knox County Sheriff's Office was contacted and dispatched to Owl Creek Church Rd. for a suspicious vehicle.
- Deputies responded to Newark Rd. on a report of drugs found in a driveway. The drugs were collected and placed into evidence. A report was made.
- The complainant called the KCSO to file a report about the father of their children violating a court order. A report was filed to document the incident. This case is pending review by the Knox County Juvenile Court.
- The complainant called the KCSO to file a theft report. They advised while their camper was stored at the Knox County Fairgrounds, unknown persons broke into the building and stole their power jack assembly, camper battery and cut several wires. A report was filed. At this time there are no suspects.
- The complainant contacted the KCSO regarding a crash that occurred at the Bird Cemetery on Columbus Rd.