KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The complainant came to the KCSO to report his identity was used to cash an electronic check.
- KCSO deputies responded to a residence for threats made by a juvenile. Contact was made with the complainant. A report was filed and sent to Knox County Juvenile Probation for review.
- The complainant advised a male had sent his wife a picture via Snapchat showing him with a gun to his head. The male was transported to KCH for evaluation.
- A complainant advised her ex-spouse was violating a protection order. A report was made on the complainant's behalf and a report was forwarded to the City Law Director's Office for review.
- The KCSO received a call stating someone with an outstanding warrant was at a residence in the Howard area. The warrant was confirmed and Nickolas Garee was located at the residence, positively identified and taken into custody without incident.
- Deputies were dispatched to the incident location on a possible active domestic violence complainant with a victim who may have been shot. When deputies arrived, they found nobody had been shot and that the suspect had assaulted the victim. Dustin James Piereson was arrested for assault and transported to Knox County Jail without incident.
- Deputies were dispatched to a residence on Sycamore Rd. for an ATY accident where the passenger had been thrown. The victim was airlifted to Grant Hospital with a broken leg. A report was taken on the incident.
- Deputies responded to the area of Scott Rd. for an ATV accident. The driver was uninjured and the passenger was transported to KCH with a head injury. A report was taken.
- Deputies observed a vehicle that was parked on the roadway. After contacting the owner the vehicle was removed from the roadway by a tow truck.