KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- Deputies responded to White Rd. for a burglary in progress. A male and female were located in the residence and identified as relatives of the current resident, assisting in moving belongings out. A civil standby was provided.
- A deputy observed a suspicious vehicle in Hilliar Twp. Park. The deputy made contact with the occupants and consent was given to search the vehicle. Drug paraphernalia was found and a report was filed.
- The complainant advised there was a boat with no trailer on the road between Green Valley Rd. and Mills Creek Rd.
- Deputies were dispatched to Martinsburg for a home burglary report. The rear door to the back porch had been forced open, breaking the door jamb. A window to the porch had also been broken. The resident advised he had been away at work and was unaware what time the incident may have taken place. They also advised it did not appear anything had been taken and it did not look like the intruders had gotten into the home. A report was filed.
- The complainant came to the KCSO to file a report on theft. The complainant advised they were scammed out of $6,000 by an unknown person claiming to be from Amazon.com. A report was filed to document the incident. At this time there are no suspects in the case.
- KCSO was contacted regarding a structure fire.