KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- A deputy was dispatched to Kenyon College on a report of found drug paraphernalia. The items were collected and placed into evidence for disposal.
- The complainant reported finding as bicycle on the bike path and wanted to turn it in. The bicycle was described as a red/gray Firestorm Rhino Bicycle.
- The complainant called the KCSO to report someone caused damage to the window of his vehicle.
- The non-offense victim called 9-1-1 to report he had feelings of wanting to hurt himself. The Central Ohio Joint Fire District arrived and the subject was willing to voluntarily go to Knox Community Hospital for an evaluation. The subject was transported without incident and a report was made for documentation. A CIT form was completed.
- Deputies were dispatched to a residence on Bryant Rd. in Fredericktown. The caller reported their child had spit on them and had threatened to kill them and another family member. Deputies arrived and detained the juvenile suspect. After speaking to the caller and the juvenile, the juvenile was taken into custody and transported to a juvenile detention facility without incident. Charges of aggravated menacing and disorderly conduct were filed.
- The caller advised that while he was at the Kokosing Gap Trail in Howard, someone removed the catalytic converter from his vehicle.
- Deputies were dispatched to a residence in Fredericktown for a complaint of a dog bite. The complainant was bitten on the leg while riding his bike on Cassell Rd. The complainant wanted to file a report in case it becomes a constant problem since he rides in the area.
- The complainant reported someone took the catalytic converter from her vehicle while she was riding on the Kokosing Gap Trail in Howard.
- The complainant called to report the suspect was extremely intoxicated and was causing issues at the home.
- The complainant called the KCSO to report their bicycle had been stolen sometime between 4/23/21 and 4/25/21. A report was filed and the bicycle was reported to LEADS as stolen. The bicycle is described as a TREK VERVE 3. There are no suspects in the case.
- Deputies were dispatched to a residence on E. Walnut St. in Danville for a report of a disturbance. Deputies arrived and spoke to the involved parties and to witnesses. Statements were collected and a report was filed. The involved parties were warned about their conduct and were advised the report would be forwarded to the Mount Vernon City Prosecutor's Office for review.
- Deputies were dispatched to Roosevelt Ave. for an inactive disturbance. Deputies contacted the involved parties and they were separated. A report was sent to Adult Protective Services due to an ongoing investigation.
- Deputies responded to a gas station on W. Sandusky St. in Fredericktown for an elderly male who was lost. Deputies arrived and spoke to the male. Deputies contacted the male's son who lives in Canton. Medics arrived and checked the elderly man's health. Deputies waited on scene until the male's son could come from Canton to pick up his father.
- The complainant contacted the KCSO regarding a suspicious person.