KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- Deputies responded to a residence where the suspect, Brian B. Bevard, was not to have contact with the resident. Deputies found Bevard at the residence and, on the advisement of his probation, Bevard was arrested and transported to the Knox County Jail.
- The complainant made contact with the KCSO to report an incident of vandalism. The complainant said someone shot his home's picture window.
- A deputy made contact with the complainant who reported an incident of vandalism. The complainant said he storm door was vandalized.
- The complainant called the KCSO to report a chainsaw-carved wooden bench with two red cardinal birds on it. The complainant said they were calling on behalf of her 87-year-old mother. There are no suspects.
- An officer was advised of a complaint that a trailer had been taken from a storage unit. The officer spoke with the complainant who gave him a description of the vehicle. The complainant explained he had left Ohio for Florida on or about January 3rd. The complainant said he noticed the trailer was missing on April 4, 2020. The complainant went with the deputy to the KCSO and was able to identify his trailer in the sheriff's impound lot. The trailer was there because of involvement in a prior theft case.
- A traffic stop was made on a vehicle for an equipment violation. The driver was found to be driving while suspended and was cited for that violation.