KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- A deputy received a report of a theft from a vehicle. The victim wanted to meet at the Kenyon Campus Safety Office so the deputy responded and met with him.
- The complainant reported someone broke into her vehicle and stole her purse. The purse contained her checkbook, wallet, credit cards and other items.
- A deputy was contacted by Kenyon Campus Safety about a possible burglary. The deputy responded to the KCCS office and spoke to the complainant.
- Deputies responded to Apple Valley for a burglary. A report was made.
- A deputy was notified of a bicycle theft and that the complainant was at the Kenyon College Campus Safety Office. The deputy responded and spoke with the complainant. The bicycle was described as a Specialized Sirrus X 2.0 and is black/charcoal.