KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- A male was taken to KCH for evaluation after taking unknown drugs.
- The complainant advised she found drug paraphernalia in the woods while she was mushroom hunting. The items were collected and placed into evidence for destruction.
- The complainant called the KCSO to file a report of unemployment fraud. A report was filed to document the incident.
- A deputy was advised by phone of a bicycle theft complaint. The item was described as a 2009 Gary Fisher Marlin bicycle that is black with silver lettering.
- Deputies were dispatched to an unruly juvenile call. Deputies made contact with the juvenile and his foster parents. The on-call Juvenile probation Officer was contacted and a report was completed for documentation and to be forwarded to Juvenile Probation.
- A Knox County Sheriff's Deputy was flagged down by a motorist. The passenger in the vehicle had a warrant for trafficking drugs from Delaware County. The passenger was taken into custody and released to a Delaware County deputy. Drug paraphernalia was found in the vehicle and a report was filed.
- The complainant advised the victim's vehicle was located and the catalytic converter had been stolen.
- The complainant contacted the KCSO regarding a suicidal male.
- A deputy stopped a vehicle for a traffic infraction. During the stop the deputy smelled the odor of an alcoholic beverage and asked the driver to step out of the vehicle. Standard field sobriety tests were conducted and the driver was placed under arrest for operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol.
- A deputy spoke to the complainant by telephone. The complainant reported someone had opened up an internet cable service in her name.
- The complainant called the KCSO and advised they had caught people on game cameras trespassing on their property. The suspects were located and advised of the complaint and advised not to be on the property. A report was filed to document the incident.
- The complainant called the KCSO to report they had found a cell phone in their front yard while doing yard work. The phone was collected and placed into evidence for safe-keeping.
- Deputies were dispatched to a residence on Centennial Ave. on a possible burglary. Deputies spoke with the victim at the residence and determined unknown persons had entered the residence sometime during the night and stole two TVs and a PlayStation game console. Information and photographs were taken for a report to be written.