KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- Michelle R. Douglas was northbound on Martinsburg Rd. when she struck a deer that had run onto the roadway.
- The complainant called the KCSO to report her groundskeeper for a property observed damage to a residence. Deputies investigated to find forced entry into the residence. An investigation was started.
- Cheryl K. Heinlen pulled over and stopped along E. Wiggin St. A witness stated Heinlen then accelerated rapidly in reverse and struck a vehicle owned by Samantha Noland which was parked on E. Wiggin St. The impact caused Noland to be pushed backward into the front of a vehicle owned by George McCandless which was parked behind Noland. Heinlen was cited for improper backing.
- A deputy responded to a report of a found debit card.
- A deputy was advised by dispatch to perform a welfare check on Swetnam Ln. The welfare check was at the request of the Licking County Sheriff's Office.
- Laurie A. Banbury stopped at the stop sign at the intersection of Madison Ave. And Columbus Rd. Banbury then pulled out to make a left turn onto Columbus Rd. and into the path of Rodney L. Waldron who was traveling south. Waldron hit Banbury causing disabling damage to both vehicles. Banbury was cited for failure to yield while making a left turn.
- Deputies were dispatched to Columbus Rd. on a possible drug overdose. Deputies responded with Mount Vernon EMS personnel. The victim was transported to Knox Community Hospital ER for treatment.