KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The complainant called to report a possible stolen license plate. A deputy responded and spoke with the complainant. A report was filed and the license plate was listed as stolen.
- Deputies received a complaint via telephone of a report of trespassing in the Fairview Rd. area. The complainant stated a male suspect entered his barn without permission and requested the male be trespassed from the property. A report was taken.
- The Laurels called the KCSO to report a patient had been dropped off at their facility without the proper paperwork from the Ohio Hospital for Psychiatry. The caller stated the patient was being violent and needed to be taken to the hospital for evaluation. Deputies responded and took the patient to KCH without incident.
- Deputies were dispatched to a Columbus Rd. residence in reference to a possible Domestic Violence incident. Deputies arrived and spoke with witnesses and the involved parties. One of those involved, Anthony Allen Jordan, was found to have an active warrant. Jordan was arrested and a report was filed.
- A deputy was dispatched to Chase Ave. in Gambier on a theft complaint. Dispatch advised someone had stolen the caller's bicycle.
- A deputy was patrolling the Kokosing Gap Trail looking for a suspect who left Gambier on a bike. The deputy located a suspect riding a small dirt bike west of Laymon Rd on the bike path. A traffic stop was attempted but the suspect did not yield to the emergency lights or siren. The pursuit ended after about a mile when the bike went off the road along the Kokosing River. The suspect was not found.
- The complainant called 9-1-1 and advised the victim had overdosed and was not breathing. Deputies and paramedics responded and transported the victim to Knox Community Hospital.
- The complainant called the KCSO and reported the suspect was at her residence, possibly using narcotics. Deputies responded to the residence ad located the suspect. It was found the suspect, Gregory Lee Hyatt, had an active warrant for his arrest and he was arrested and transported to Knox County Jail.