KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- Cyle Cunningham was seen walking in the area of W. Vine St. Cunningham's name was run through dispatch which confirmed he had an outstanding warrant. Cunningham was placed under arrest for the warrant and transported to the Knox County Jail.
- The complainant called to KCSO to report someone had entered his workshop and had stolen some tools. Information was taken about the tools and a report was made to document the incident.
- The victim/complainant came to the KCSO to report their bank account had been hacked. The complainant said someone was withdrawing money from his accounting.
- Deputies were dispatched to Murray Rd. in Mount Vernon on an active domestic disturbance. Upon arrival the suspect, Christopher M. Olk ran from deputies but was apprehended. Olk had a severe laceration to his right hand and was treated by Mount Vernon Medics and then taken to the Knox Community Hospital emergency room for further treatment. Olk was arrested for disorderly conduct and obstructing official business.
- Deputies were dispatched to a Banning Rd. address. The complainant had reported the destruction of pine trees on his property. When the deputies arrived on the scene, they spoke with the complainant. The discovered a vehicle traveling west on Banning Rd. had left the south side of the road running through three rows of trees the owner had just planted. Seven trees had been taken out or completely destroyed. The vehicle had left the scene and the suspect is unknown. Photographs of the damage were taken and a report made for insurance purposes.
- Dispatch advised the complainant was on public service and wanted to report a theft. A deputy spoke with her on the phone. The complainant advised she had lost her debit card a few months ago and had not called to cancel it. She said it was used at a UDF in Columbus on Oct. 24. The complainant reported 68 cents was withdrawn from her account. The deputy advised the complainant to cancel her lost debit card as soon as possible.
- The complainant came in to the KCSO to report an incident that took place at his residence the night before. He advised two tires on his vehicle had been slashed and flattened. He did not know who might have done this. He reported he had seen the light from a flashlight going up the road that night. The complainant wanted the incident documented in case the suspect was found.
- Deputies conducted a traffic stop on Kenyon Rd. at Coshocton Rd. During the traffic stop the suspect was observed to be intoxicated. Claire A. Johnson was arrested for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated and was taken to the Knox County Jail without incident.
- A deputy observed a white Suburban parked on N. Acland St. in Gambier. The vehicle was blocking half of the two way street. The vehicle was impounded for blocking the roadway.
- A deputy observed a black Volvo parked on N. Acland St. in Gambier. The vehicle was blocking half of the two way street and was impounded.