KNOX COUNTY SHERIFRF'S OFFICE
- Bryan Pruitt was located and arrested on an outstanding warrant out of Knox County Common Pleas Court. Pruitt was transported to the Knox County Jail where he was released to jail staff.
- Deputies were dispatched to the intersection of Sychar Rd. and Wooster Rd. The complainant advised deputies a male with tattoos and wearing a red shirt was walking along the intersection and appeared to be intoxicated. Deputies arrived and spoke with Steven E. Cole. Cole explained he was not intoxicated but recovering from a seizure. Deputies then spoke with the people Cole was staying with on Sychar Rd. Those individuals completed a written statement saying Cole had threatened them. Cole was arrested for probation violation and transported to the Knox County Jail. He was later charged with menacing.
- Deputies were dispatched to a Columbus Rd. residence where the complainant advised it appeared someone had tried breaking into their home overnight because there was blood on the door. Deputies located the suspect, Michael P. Grennell, passed lout on a couch. Grennell was subsequently arrested and charged with criminal trespass and criminal damaging.
- A vehicle was stopped for speeding on Newcastle Rd. The driver, Robert Cook, Jr. was under the influence of alcohol and was arrested for OVI. He was transported to the Knox County Jail.
- A deputy was advised of a 9-1-1 hang up call from Park Rd. in Fredericktown. After speaking with all the parties involved, Jeffrey B. Branham was arrested on an outstanding warrant out of Clermont County Common Pleas Court.
- Deputies responded to a Wooster Rd. address for a domestic disturbance. Matthew Fraley was arrested for domestic violence and assault. He was transported to the Knox County Jail.
- Michael Hawkins and Deborah L. Cole were traveling east on Danville-Amity Rd. Cole stopped and was rear ended by Hawkins. Hawkins was cited for failure to maintain assured clear distance ahead.