KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- A suspect was seen on the property of an Apple Valley resident. The suspect ran off when they were seen by someone inside the residence. A basement window was found to have been broken by the suspect who is unknown at this time.
- A deputy was advised of a theft from a pole barn on Cochran Rd. in Fredericktown. The deputy spoke with the victim by telephone and a report was written.
- The complainant advised a truck was in the driveway of the residence and a door was open. Deputies responded and found Brian Joe Farmer in the residence. Farmer stated he had entered through an unsecured door and had changed the locks. Farmer was arrested for criminal trespass and theft.
- Kenyon Security reported discovering and seizing drug paraphernalia on campus. The paraphernalia was taken and placed in the KCSO evidence room to be destroyed later.
- Michael Patrick Blackledge was driving south on Millersburg Rd. and swerved to miss hitting a deer in the roadway. This caused the vehicle to run into the ditch on the west side of the roadway. There were no injuries.
- The complainant advised Brock W. Wiggins was on speaker phone and threatened to kill the victim. Wiggins then arrived at the incident location in Centerburg. Wiggins was arrested and taken to the Knox County Jail.
- The complainant reported sometime overnight an unknown person entered his property on Green Valley Rd. and stole a solar powered electric fencer charger. There are no suspects at this time and a report was written at the request of the owner.