KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- Deputies and medics were dispatched to the incident location in Howard on a report an intoxicated male had fallen and hit his head. The male had lost consciousness and had a severe laceration on his head. When deputies and medical p[ersonnel arrived, the male, Kyle Bullock, was arrested for disorderly conduct with persisting. He was transported to Knox Community Hospital where he refused treatment. He was then transported to the Knox County Jail.
- Deputies were dispatched to a possible domestic violence incident in Frazysburg. Deputies spoke with both parties when they arrived at the scene of the incident. Deputies found suspected drugs in the male's room. Deputies arrested Evan Posey for domestic violence and possession of drug paraphernalia. During the course of the arrest, Posey began resisting and was charged with an additional count of resisting arrest.
- Deidra K. Blankenship was waiting to turn into the parking lot of a Columbus Rd. Business when she was struck in the rear by Grace Brown. The collusion caused disabling damage to the rear of Blankenship's vehicle and the front end of Brown's vehicle. Photos were taken and statements collected. Brown was cited for failure to maintain assured clear distance ahead.
- A deputy was dispatched to the Kenyon College Campus Safety Office in Gambier for found drug paraphernalia. The items were collected by the deputy and were entered into the KCSO evidence locker.
- The complainant called to report someone had “fishtailed” their vehicle in his father's lawn causing damage to the yard. A report was made on the complainant's behalf.