KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The complainant said she received a phone call saying her Social Security number had been used. The caller asked her for personal information which she told him.
- Alvin L. Simpson was westbound on Gilchrist Rd. when he went off the right side of the roadway. He then over corrected and went left of center striking a road sign and going into a cornfield where the vehicle came to a rest. Simpson was cited for failure to control.
- Deputies were dispatched to AAA Storage on Granville Rd. on a report of a suspicious vehicle. Deputies arrived at the scene and observed a suspect who was passed out in the driver's seat of the vehicle. The suspect, Dustin W. Hoffman was arrested for being intoxicated while in physical control of the vehicle, possessing weapons while intoxicated, carrying a concealed weapon, and open container. The suspect was transported to the Knox County Jail and released to jail staff.
- The complainant called the KCSO to report their house had been shot with paint balls. Photographs were taken, a written statement was obtained from the home owner and a verbal statement was taken from a witness. A report was made. There are no suspects at this time.
- Gregory Davis was located by deputies and arrested for an outstanding warrant out of Knox County Common Pleas Court. Davis was transported to the Knox County Jail where he was released to jail staff.
- The complainant wanted to file a report regarding the theft of some furniture from her dock on Apple Valley Lake. A report was made.
- The complainant contacted the KCSO in reference to a theft that occurred at her residence. A report was taken and an investigation opened.
- At 2:18, a deputy was dispatched to Ward St. in Gambier on a report of an intoxicated 19-year-old male. When the deputy arrived he observed a male lying on his bed, unconscious and unresponsive. The male was unable to care for himself. The male was identified as a Kenyon student and was transported to KCH by Medic 451 for treatment. The male was issued a summons for underage consumption by the deputy.