KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The complainant reported someone broke the door handle on her vehicle while gaining entry. Items taken from the vehicle include two packs of cigarettes and approximately $10.00 in cash.
- The complainant contacted the KCSO to report the theft of equipment from his property on Airport Rd. in Mount Vernon. A report was made and the equipment was entered as stolen.
- Deputies were dispatched to Columbus Rd. in Mount Vernon on a possible domestic violence situation. The victim had called 9-1-1 stating her girlfriend was physically assaulting her and she needed deputies to respond. When the deputies arrived at the scene of the incident they found the victim sitting in her car outside the residence. They found the suspect, Amanda C. Williams, inside the residence. After investigating the incident, deputies arrested Williams, charging her with domestic violence and assault. She was transported to the Knox County Jail
- Deputies responded to a report of a burglary in progress in Fredericktown. When the deputies arrived they located two individuals, Andre Penerton and Valerie Joan Donaldson – both of Mansfield - inside the house without permission. They were both arrested and taken to the Knox County Jail.
- The complainant came to the KCSO in reference to his vehicle being entered and items stolen. A report was made to document the incident.