KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The complainant reported a credit card had been opened in her name without her knowledge by an unknown suspect. She said she had received a bill for purchases she had not made. A report was made for documentation and her bank.
- The victim/complainant called the KCSO to report someone had used his credit card without his knowledge. The unknown suspect charged $1,750.43 t his MasterCard.
- Brandon Lee Gump collided with a wild turkey near Bird Cemetery in Bangs. Gump was issued a receipt for the deceased turkey.
- Daniel Hawk was located and arrested on an outstanding warrant out of the Knox County Court of Common Pleas. Hawk was also trespassed from the Dollar General Store on N. Sandusky St. He was then transported to the Knox County Jail without incident and released to the jail staff.
- The victim/complainant called the KCSO to report their lawn care hand tools had been stolen off their back porch. A report was filed to document the incident. At this time there are no suspects.
- Deputies located a suspicious vehicle parked at a closed business in Centerburg. The operator of the vehicle, Justin J.G. McKenzie, was arrested for having physical control of a vehicle while under the influence. He was also cited for possession of drug paraphernalia.
- A caller to the KCSO advised of a vehicle that was broken down on Cassell Rd. near the by-pass in Fredericktown. Deputies made contact with the occupants of the vehicle and ran the license plates. The plate belonged to a different vehicle so it was impounded. The driver was cited for fictitious plates.