KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The victim called to report someone broke into her storage unit and stole items. A deputy responded and contacted the complainant. Photographs were taken and a report was completed.
- A detective observed a male subject leave a drug house. The detective identified the subject as having a warrant. A deputy and the detective made contact with the subject, Kaleb Isaac Kirkman and placed him under arrest. He was transported to the Knox County Jail.
- Brian Pruitt was located and arrested on an outstanding warrant out of Knox County Common Pleas Court. He was transported to the Knox County Jail and released to jail staff.
- The complainant reported her mailbox was run over sometime early in the morning. Pictures were taken and a report made.
- The complainant reported the Union Twp. Garage appeared to have been tampered with. There was visible damage to the door. Pictures were taken for documentation.
- The victim/complainant reported someone egged her vehicle while parked at her residence on Stump St. The complainant requested a report to document the incident in case there was damage to the paint.