KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- While working at the Knox County Fair, a deputy saw Andrew Shaw on the fair grounds. Shaw was found to have an active arrest warrant. Shaw was arrested and taken to the Knox County Jail.
- The complainant came to the KCSO to report a fraud. She said she was selling a dress online and was contacted by the unknown suspect. The suspect said she was interested in the dress and would send a check for $40.00 more than the $15.00 asking price to hold the dress for her. The complainant said she agreed but before the payment arrived she said she got a text from the suspect saying she had accidentally sent the amount for her daughter's hospital bill. The suspect told the complainant to deduct the $55 for the dress and send the remainder with the dress. The complainant told the suspect she was uncomfortable doing that and refused. The complainant eventually got a replacement check for $950 with the same instructions. The complainant advised she again refused to do it and brought the check to the KCSO. The deputy told the complainant she did the right thing. The complainant wrote a statement and provided screen shots of the texts with the suspect.
- Kaitlyn Gilbert was located on Wooster Rd. and arrested per her probation officer. Gilbert was transported to the Knox County Jail and released to jail staff.
- The complainant reported around 3 PM he traveled from the west side of Apple Valley to Gambier using Monroe Mills Rd. He stated about the time he was entering Gambier the two driver's side tires went flat. Roofing screws were found in both tires.
- Deputies were dispatched to Harcourt Rd. for a domestic violence incident. The deputies found the complainant who said Shaun Thomas Mulich choked and punched the victim. Mulich was located and arrested for domestic violence and assault.
- Robert H. Wihl was turning off Perimeter Dr. heading west on McKenzie Rd. pulling a trailer. At the same time Chad D. Fogt was turning onto Perimeter Dr. off of McKenzie Rd. Both vehicles struck each other.
- The complainant reported someone tried to force entry into his garage overnight.
- Nelson R. Miller was traveling east on Walhounding Rd. when he went off the roadway and proceeded into a creek bed.
- Deputies responded to a domestic disturbance on Millersburg Rd. David Atherton was arrested for domestic violence and menacing. He was transported to the Knox County Jail.