KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The complainant called the KCSO to report a fraud incident. The complainant said a fraudulent student loan company went out of business after she made years of loan payments.
- Benjamin Deane Allen was traveling north on Patton Rd. and stopped for the stop sign at Columbus Rd. He tried to turn west onto Columbus Rd. and slid off the right side of the road and into a ditch. Allen was cited for failure to control.
- Deputies were dispatched to Keck Rd. on a complaint of multiple protection order violations. Roger L. Brown was arrested and charged with two counts of violations of a protection order.
- The suspect, the registered owner of the vehicle in question, left the vehicle in a driveway on Highland Hills Dr. after being told to leave by the property owner. A four-hour hold was placed on the vehicle and when the vehicle was still there it was towed from the property.
- The complainant came to the KCSO to report person(s) unknown had stolen his identity and opened several credit applications.