KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- Carley L. Ash was arrested on an outstanding warrant issued out of Licking County. She was transported to the Knox County line where she was relayed to the proper authorities.
- The suspect was stopped for a traffic violation. During the stop, the suspect was asked to perform field sobriety tests. The suspect, Willian T. Reed, Jr. was arrested for OVI and transported to the Knox County Jail.
- A deputy was dispatched to Martinsburg on a report of a disturbance. Barbara S. Albert was arrested on a warrant and transported to the Utica Duke gas station for a relay where she was released to the Newark Police Department.
- Meridia Doniece Brooks was traveling north on Granville Rd. when she lost control of the vehicle causing her to go left of center where she struck Nakia S. Smith. Smith tried to avoid the collision but was struck by Brooks causing him to drive into the ditch. Brooks was cited for lanes of travel.
- Ryan L. Cox was traveling west on Old Delaware Rd. near Liberty Chapel Rd. when he lost control of his vehicle and struck the ditch on the left side of the roadway. Cox was cited for failure to control.
- Brody A. McMahon was traveling south on Bridge St. in Millwood and lost control of the vehicle striking the guardrail on the bridge.McMahon1 continued to travel south on Bridge St. and pulled off onto Endsley Rd., coming to a final stop. McMahon was cited for operation in willful or wanton disregard of the safety of persons or property.
- Deputies located Christa Morris and arrested her on an outstanding warrant out of Mount Vernon A deputy was dispatched to a Coshocton Rd. address on a report of a theft of a trailer. The deputy made contact with the victim. Municipal Court. Morris was transported to the Knox County Jail and released to jail staff.
- The complainant called the KCSO to report a vehicle had been parked in a church's parking lot since approximately Jan. 16, 2020. The vehicle had no license plated or paperwork with a registered owner's name. After some investigation, it was determined the car belonged to a leasing company in Dallas TX. Because there was limited information about the car it was impounded at the property owner's request.
- \Deputies responded to New Gambier Rd. in Gambier for a reported domestic violence incident. The complainant told deputies her son was intoxicated and was destroying objects in the house. The suspect also caused physical injury to his spouse. The suspect, Lucas J. Thompson, was arrested for domestic violence and assault. Lucas was trrasnsported to the Knox County Jail.