KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- An officer was dispatched to the Kenyon College Safety Office for found marijuana and drug paraphernalia. The item was found in a dorm room in Gund Hall. The item was picked up and placed into the sheriff's evidence room marked for destruction.
- Jeffery S. Burgess was turning left out of a residence on Park Rd. when he was struck head-on by Kendra Nicole Smith. who was traveling east on Park Rd. There was minor damage to both vehicles. Burgess was cited for failure to yield from a private driveway. Smith was cited for failure to control.
- An officer was dispatched to Scott Ln. in Gambier for a report of vandalism. Dispatch advised someone threw a brick through a window. The deputy responded and spoke with the complainant.
- Two deputies went to a residence on Stroble Rd. in Glenmontg in an attempt to work an arrest warrant on Joshua Fincher. Fincher had the warrant out of Knox County Common Pleas Court for possessing weapons under disability. He was located and arrested without incident. Deputies transported Fincher to the Knox County Jail without incident.
- Deputies responded to a business in Howard Twp. On a vehicle that had been parked in its parking lot for several days. A four-hour wait was placed on the vehicle and when that expired the vehicle was towed away. Proof of ownership will be required to release the vehicle.
- A deputy was advised of a person located at a Clinton St. address. This person had an active warrant for their arrest.
- The complainant called to report vandalism at his address. He said someone threw eggs and oranges at his vehicle and apartment. The suspect is unknown.
- A deputy spoke to the complainant by telephone. She wanted to report someone had vandalized her mailbox on Knox Lake Rd. in Fredericktown.
- Deputies were dispatched to a residence on Rich Hill Rd. for an active disturbance. The involved parties were contacted and Gregory L. Meadows was arrested for domestic violence and menacing.
- A vehicle with its headlights on was observed at a closed business on Harcourt Rd. in the early morning hours. A deputy made contact with the two people in the vehicle and the driver, Kristin Wells, was found to have five outstanding warrants against her out of Richland County. Wells was arrested and transported to the county lined and transferred to Mansfield Police.
- Deputies received information regarding the location of Sir Eric D. Boles who had an active arrest warrant. Boles was located and arrested.
- David T. Cox was backing into a field access on the east side of Brush Run Rd. when he backed into a ditch next to the access road. This caused minor property damage.