KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- Dawn M. Sanford was traveling east on Gambier Rd and drove off the roadway hitting a tree.
- Tirza Young was traveling east on Bear Run Rd. when she slid on the snow and ice-covered road. She went left of center striking a tree and causing damage.
- David Michael Powell was traveling north on Newark Rd, lost control of the vehicle and went across the double yellow lines. He went into the southbound lane and into the grass. Powell struck a culvert and came to a final rest.
- Deputies were dispatched to a residence in an attempt to locate a suspect with an active warrant out of Knox County Court of Common Pleas. Deputies arrested Brent James for the warrant. Deputies also arrested Christina Davis for obstruction of official business. Both were transported to the Knox County Jail and released to jail staff without incident.
- A deputy was dispatched to S. Clayton St. in Centerburg. The owner of the business said vandals had kicked in the glass on his front entry door. Photographs were taken of the damage and a report was written.
- Deputies were dispatched to Columbus Rd. They were advised multiple persons were involved in fighting and telling. Deputies arrived and contacted the five persons involved in the disturbance as well as two witnesses. The deputies collected statements from the five parties involved in the disturbance as well as from the two witnesses. Deputies took pictures of the residence and two weapons involved, Tracy L. Joseph and Lindsey P. Joseph were arrested and transported to the Knox County Jail