KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- The complainant advised someone was on his property hunting. When deputies arrived the unknown trespasser had left the scene, The complainant asked for extra patrol in the area and a report for documentation.
- The complainant called the KCSO to report they had been the victim of an email phishing scam and their personal information had been compromised. A report was filed to document the incident. The victim was given information on how to protect their identity in the future as well as how to place a fraud alert on his credit report.
- The complainant stated someone had stolen his silver antique milk can off his porch between Feb. 10 and 12, 2020. A report was taken and the complainant advised he wanted to pursue charges against any suspects.
- Logan Rice was southbound on St. Louisville Rd. When it went left of center, struck a pedestrian and struck a fence. The pedestrian returned to the scene, was checked by EMS and then transported to KCH for observation. Rice was cited for failure to control.
- Anisha L. Richesson was traveling south on Apple Valley Dr. when she lost control of her vehicle and slid off the roadway, striking a mailbox.
- A traffic stop was conducted on Coshocton Rd. near Monroe Mills Rd. because the vehicle was traveling left of center. Upon investigation it was discovered the driver, Joseph Niehoff, was under the influence of alcohol. It was also discovered he was suspended. After conducting the standard field sobriety tests, Niehoff was arrested and transported to the Knox County Jail.