KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- A deputy was dispatched to the Kenyon College Campus Safety Office for found drug paraphernalia. The item had been found on College Park St. The items were picked up and put in the KCSO evidence room and marked for destruction.
- Deputies arrested Selena D. Lacey for an outstanding warrant out of MountVernon Municipal Court. The warrant was for failure to appear.
- The complainant called the KCSO to report his mailbox had been damaged. He said unknown person(s) had damaged it with a car and had not stopped to report it to him.
- The complainant called the KCSO to report fraud. He said someone had somehow gotten his driver's license information.
- The caller advised a male and female in a suspicious vehicle in the parking lot of a gas station in Centerburg. The suspects were passed out in the vehicle which was running
- Dispatchers reported a house fire on North Liberty Rd. The complainant reported they and other persons were still in the house and the dispatchers were trying to tell the caller to get everybody out of the house. While multiple fire departments were responding, the caller also reported her vehicle had also caught fire. Multiple fire departments arrived on the scene to put the fire out. The displaced family advised they would be staying with another family in the Knox County area.
- A deputy observed a stolen vehicle traveling on N. Sandusky St. by a deputy. Contact was made with the driver, James Schaade and he was arrested for receiving stolen property. The vehicle was taken off LEADS and impounded by the Mount Vernon Police Department.
- A deputy conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle for a traffic infraction. Upon investigation, the driver, Damika A. Shadwick, was arrested for OVI.
- Two officers served a warrant at a residence on Posey Dr. in Fredericktown. They had a summons with a note attached indicating there was a warrant – not listed in LEADS – for the suspect. The deputies made contact with the Pickaway County Sheriff's Office to confirm the warrant was active. It was so the deputies made contact with the suspect – Ashlee McClanahan – who was arrested and transported to the Knox County Jail without incident.
- A vehicle operated by Donald R. Holbrook, III, was topped for an equipment violation. Holbrook was arrested for OVI and having firearms under disability. He was transported to the Knox County Jail.