KNOX COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE
- Jonathan E. Hinger was arrested on two outstanding warrants from the Mount Vernon Municipal Court. He was handcuffed and transported to the Knox County Jail without incident.
- At the request of a Mount Vernon Probation Officer, James Fletcher was arrested and held on a probation holder. He was handcuffed and transported to the Knox County Jail without incident.
- Victoria E. Harris was traveling south on Cassell Rd. when she lost control, crossed over the center line, went off the road and struck an electric pole. Harris was cited for failure to control.
- A deputy was dispatched to the KCSO about a fraud complaint. The victim had come to the KCSO to report being scammed
- Caleb L. Pratt was arrested on an outstanding warrant from an adjoining county. He was transported to the county li9ne where the issuing agency took custody.
- The complainant reported Matthew R. Cartier left the out-patient counseling center while under the influence of alcohol. A description of Cartier's vehicle was provided and a traffic stop was conducted. He was arrested and charged with operating a vehicle while under the influence of alcohol.
- A caller reported money was taken out of her account twice and she doesn't know how the company got a hold of her information. The caller was advised to change her bank account information.
- Officers were searching the area for a suspicious male. They received information the male subject might have come from a residence on Kerr Rd. Officers arrived at the residence and made contact with Scott Vance who was arrested after a LEADS check confirmed he had active warrants out of Richland and Knox counties. Officers also made contact with Megan Miller who was at the residence. Officers checked with a felony probation officer who advised officers to arrest Miller. Both suspects were arrested and transported to the Knox County Jail.
- An officer was advised of a suspicious person. He made contact with Gary D. Atkinson who was arrested for an active warrqnt5. A report was made to document the incident.
- Samantha Marie Wintz was found to have an active warrant for her arrest out of Mansfield Municipal Court. Wintz was arrested and transported to the Knox/Richland county line and released to the Mansfield Police department.